Friday, June 29, 2012

Greetings from Cold Bay, Alaska

There's this guy I know from Cold Bay, Alaska. That's a lie. But that's what he used to tell people. And even though they would ask questions about the population, location or whatever; he always knew the answer. At least he always responded with the confidence that could only come from knowing the answer. 


Because people often ask me where I'm from... I've been thinking that my complexion has obviously given me the gift of mystery. I could literally pick a spot on the map, and you would probably believe me. Colombia, perhaps? That would put me in the company of Shakira... And Pablo Escobar (but let's focus on Shakira). Hawaii is always popular among the inquiring minds as well. 


So maybe this weekend I should choose a destination and fascinate some strangers. 

Any suggestions?





No comments:

Post a Comment